What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 5- what would you like to see for iPad?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now that I have seen Honeycomb for Android, iOS5 better be RIDICULOUS.

I agree. I'm afraid thou that in April we will have to start a thread " which android tablet is good for me?" I seriously doubt that jobs will open up the file system.

Sorry, I hope when the new Android Tablets become available, there will be another forum that you all can migrate to and set up your own threads on which one to get. In so doing, you all will have your very own forum to exthol the wonderfully open file system, the flash capable apps, the ubs and extra memory ports, the extra cameras, etc.

And when an iPad owner comes on to your forum and starts to denigrate your beloved Android tablet, you too will have the satisfaction of calling that iPad owner a troll, a fanboi, an Android wannabe...:D

Matt, I love you.:D

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL I cant believe some of you get that upset when someone else says anything bad about the ipad, are we back in school? some love it, others are not 100% in love with it, who cares, realy!

adamh10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to see the ability to create photo albums for pictures imported from the camera kit, and the ability to direct imported photos to certain albums - and have this sync two ways with iPhoto on my Mac!!!!

This seems so simple and basic and I can't understand why it wasn't there from the start!

Arghhhhh.

Technician99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL I cant believe some of you get that upset when someone else says anything bad about the ipad, are we back in school? some love it, others are not 100% in love with it, who cares, really! ..... very true. OS5 if they call it that will not be here until summer with the next generation iPhone. I think it may just support the new iPhone hardware, NFC most posts guessing say is coming to the next generation iPhone. Apple will never open the OS, widgets, active wallpaper likely never happen... Apple does not like and will not lose control.

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iOS 5 features that I want.

1.) I want it to do my laundry.
2.) Dishes need washing...get to it iOS5
3.) Rugs need vacuuming as well.....
4.) Toilet needs washed.

If it can do all that then awesomeness!!!

/this is a joke post.

Bruce S

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would realy like multasking split screens

I mainly got my iPad for use in my motohome. So if I am running a GPS navigator, it would be nice if I could tap and enable a backup camera to view what is behind in split screen.
Just my opinion
Bruce

scottie6mcleod

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about animated backgrounds or themes?? I will love to watch animated themes on my iPad OS 5.

OP
Gunny008

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Who this this will be a free update for the iPad?

I presume iPad first gen owners will have to pay for big software upgrades until the hardware will be incompatible....iOS 8 most likely

MsJoanne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flash

I only want Flash. Everything else is nice to have. Lack of Flash is the one thing that makes this mostly awesome device so frustrating. Ditto that for my iPhone.

Fabytm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only want to see some widgets on the home screen.Now, the home screen is just a waste of space.A facebook and twitter gadget, maybe a weather gadget too, wouldn't that be great?

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Fabytm said:
I only want to see some widgets on the home screen.Now, the home screen is just a waste of space.A facebook and twitter gadget, maybe a weather gadget too, wouldn't that be great?

Id love this too but sadly I can't see it happening. :(

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only want Flash. Everything else is nice to have. Lack of Flash is the one thing that makes this mostly awesome device so frustrating. Ditto that for my iPhone.

ugh, will this ever die already?

Most reactions

Latest posts