What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 5- what would you like to see for iPad?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We where talking about apple speculations, why would you think I was referring to this forum when not a single person has over 3000 posts...
We have several members with over 3000 posts and there is at least one other person that I know of besides myself that have over 4000 posts.

Reaction score
Fbf, I think it has something to do with someone hoping ios5 would increase their post count to over 4000?
I still would like a settings widget, just 1, and I'd be content so I can turn my Bluetooth on faster for my Zagg mate

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

SkyStudio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
freebirdforever said:
I'm lost. How did this become about post count?

Lol, I was referring to the apple discussion boards ;) and how they sometimes treat people there when they have legit recalls.

Sent from my iPad2 64GB wifi 3G using iPF

SkyStudio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
Do you want ios5 to fix that too? :D

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

Lol. Yeah maybe it can with a forum like this integrated with a app

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bob Maxey,
I didn't say that!

Sent from my interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
freebirdforever said:
I'm lost. How did this become about post count?

Lol, I was referring to the apple discussion boards ;) and how they sometimes treat people there when they have legit recalls.

Not at all a surpirize.

To some, Apple is flawless and perfect; to others, they spend their money on what their masters have ordained to be the best product, and they are not about to allow you to dispell the myths that brought them to Apple. To many, SJ is the second perfect being posessed with all knowing powers and a mind as brilliant as six suns.

You do not laugh at a God or you get flamed.

Just stay here and read us. We are brilliant and it seems we have some perspective.

Bob

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
Huh . . . What . . .???

According to my iPad. Sorry if I was a bit rude.

Sent from my interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

Attachments

• image-1356239838.png
    image-1356239838.png
    136.8 KB · Views: 189

mortenandersen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One feature should indeed be implemented (if it is not there already): It should be made possible to remap an external Apple Bluetooth Keyboard used in connection with iPad2, such that a "regular" (or also called PC) Delete Key can be made, for instance that the Eject Key can be made to have that function.

Anybody who knows whether this already IS possible with the present OS?

BobLenx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Desperately seeking arrow keys on the virtual keyboards - it is nearly impossible to type without them. I don't need two shift keys or two of the .?123 keys and the spacebar could be made a bit smaller to accomodate left right up down arrows.

Real file management on the iPad rather than having to use iTunes which is a drag. I don't mind having the operating system and major system working files hidden, but give me access to control data files for my apps, and to hook via USB to my laptop and copy move delete rename files on the iPad for all my apps as well.

Being a PC user and new to the iPad, I was stunned at how many of my favorite sites don't function properly due to the lack of Flash player. Apple has been claiming Flash isn't necessary since HTML5 will take over - well it hasn't. My fantastic new device seems hampered! My favorite Spanish language site is strictly Flash and I am upset I cannot use it on the iPad.

Other than that pretty much a satisfied customer.

SkyStudio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mortenandersen said:
One feature should indeed be implemented (if it is not there already): It should be made possible to remap an external Apple Bluetooth Keyboard used in connection with iPad2, such that a "regular" (or also called PC) Delete Key can be made, for instance that the Eject Key can be made to have that function.

Anybody who knows whether this already IS possible with the present OS?

I think you can do that with a unlocked aka jail broken iPad, [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geLV1uDZD5k&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame].

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Attachments

• image-3359054492.png
    image-3359054492.png
    147.8 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts