What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS 5 Themes

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wasn't really sure where to put this, but I've been browsing for hours and can't find them all in one place.

Since updating my iPad 2 to IOS 5.1.1 I'm really struggling to find any themes which are complete. Icon issues, other bugs; most of the themes in Cydia are really out of date. Do any of you guys have any awesome complete themes for the new IOS, or perhaps some more in depth tips on how to maybe start my own? Any advice would be great!

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Check out BlueiPad V2 by JMG. It's a 2 part theme and also need to download the BlueiPad V2 iOS 5 addon.

BlueiPad-V2_iPadWorld06.jpg

OP
AvaMoore

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:

well yeah, i checked that. but have you seen the length of the thread? i have searched/trolled through it. Wouldn't it be a little more ideal to have a thread which was just for IOS 5+. It wouldn't allow me to post anything on the theme threads and joining the current "ultimate theme..." thread would be totally pointless.

OP
AvaMoore

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Redneck_Randy said:
Check out BlueiPad V2 by JMG. It's a 2 part theme and also need to download the BlueiPad V2 iOS 5 addon.

Fantastic theme! really complete. Will be great to get more like this!

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
well yeah, i checked that. but have you seen the length of the thread? i have searched/trolled through it. Wouldn't it be a little more ideal to have a thread which was just for IOS 5+. It wouldn't allow me to post anything on the theme threads and joining the current "ultimate theme..." thread would be totally pointless.

Well yeah. I put a lot of work into it. It is not a thread. It is a whole sub-forum section full of iPad themes, many of which are 5.x compatible. The "ultimate" thread is in a different area altogether... it is nothing to do with themes... ;)

I posted details of a full 5.1.1 theme today - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-themes/85151-boss-ipad-fif7y-winterboard-theme.html

If you want to post a theme review, you can do so in the "User Submitted Themes" section. If you do a good job we will promote it to the main section :)

Last edited:
OP
AvaMoore

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Well yeah. I put a lot of work into it. It is not a thread. It is a whole sub-forum section full of iPad themes, many of which are 5.x compatible. The "ultimate" thread is in a different area altogether... it is nothing to do with themes... ;)

I posted details of a full 5.1.1 theme today - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-themes/85151-boss-ipad-fif7y-winterboard-theme.html

If you want to post a theme review, you can do so in the "User Submitted Themes" section. If you do a good job we will promote it to the main section :)

Ah, yes that might be a better idea. I have managed to find some pretty nice themes, I'm only on the "B's" in the theme section on cydia. Will check along with the other threads and see if I can find some nice additions for the forum.

Most reactions

Latest posts