What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ios 5.01 printing problem-any ideas?

Dh11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just loaded ios5.1 now my iPad wireless print function is not able to properly send a print message to my new Hp Photosmart 5514 wireless printer. Note my HP Scan app works just fine ie wireless connection is working be tween iPad and printer. What's up with AirPrint and IOS 5.1

Larryfgraver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem worked fine with 5.0.1 but nothing with 5.1 I reset the router and iPad still nothing. I think Apple should check all these things before releasing an update, they fix one thing and mess something else up

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem worked fine with 5.0.1 but nothing with 5.1 I reset the router and iPad still nothing. I think Apple should check all these things before releasing an update, they fix one thing and mess something else up

I doubt this kind of checking is possible, given the many variables in users' printing setups.

That said, my husband has our HP Officejet 6500A set up to print wirelessly via our Netgear N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router. Through repeated firmware upgrades and such, we've had no interruptions or probs printing from iPad 1 or 2, iPhone 4 or 4S, or iPod touch 4.

I've tested printing since upgrading five iDevices to iOS 5.1 and everything still works fine.

My only prob with iPad printing has been forgetting to buy ink refills.

Most reactions

Latest posts