What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 4.3 Out Today at 10AM Pacific?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
iOS_4_3_launch.JPG

Everyone loves surprises, especially nice ones that will make your iPad go faster, and Boy Genius Report has a very nice surprise for us all this morning, with the news (although not confirmed by Apple yet of course!) that iOS 4.3 will be released today at 10AM Pacific Time. Everyone had expected it to be this Friday, when the iPad 2 also hits the shops, but maybe Apple thought it was best to release iOS 4.3 as soon as possible rather than wait. Let’s hope so! Only around three hours more before we find out either way. Boy Genius Report also refers to the recent conjecture about the personal hotspot feature that is included in iOS 4.3; apparently whether or not you can have five or three devices connected at a time all depends on the carrier. The default number of devices is three, but if the carrier requests it, up to five devices can be connected.

Source: iOS 4.3 to be released at 10AM today; personal hotspot supports 5 connections? | BGR

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds like great news. I will still wait till untethered jailbrake is released first though b4 i upgrade.

OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Maura, you're three weeks early of April fools!:)

But hey! You got me!...:D

Sorry! It's all Boy Genius Reports fault! :D Apparently it might be tomorrow now, just doing another story about that now.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maura, you're three weeks early of April fools!:)

But hey! You got me!...:D

Sorry! It's all Boy Genius Reports fault! :D Apparently it might be tomorrow now, just doing another story about that now.

Ya slippin Maura! J/k i always enjoy your articles. Lets hope it does release wednesday or ur credibility is gonna be shot..lmao j/k

nickora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.orantec.co.uk
I didnt have time to read this thread yesterday but just from the title ran home to plug my ipad into itunes only to see "up to date" :( sob.. whens it coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts