f4780y Super Moderator Staff member Joined Sep 11, 2010 Messages 7,113 Reaction score 652 Location Troon, Scotland May 4, 2011 #1 Apple will no doubt close the 4.3.2 SHSH window soon, so this is your very last chance to grab your blobs now...
Apple will no doubt close the 4.3.2 SHSH window soon, so this is your very last chance to grab your blobs now...
OP OP f4780y Super Moderator Staff member Joined Sep 11, 2010 Messages 7,113 Reaction score 652 Location Troon, Scotland May 4, 2011 #2 I have updated our official download link sticky with all 4.3.3 firmwares for anyone that is interested... http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/24939-official-apple-ios-firmware-download-links-ipad.html
I have updated our official download link sticky with all 4.3.3 firmwares for anyone that is interested... http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/24939-official-apple-ios-firmware-download-links-ipad.html
OP OP f4780y Super Moderator Staff member Joined Sep 11, 2010 Messages 7,113 Reaction score 652 Location Troon, Scotland May 4, 2011 #3 As I posted in the iPad2 section thread, comex has already tweeted that the untether exploit has NOT been patched in 4.3.3, so a jailbreak for iPad1 should be available soon...
As I posted in the iPad2 section thread, comex has already tweeted that the untether exploit has NOT been patched in 4.3.3, so a jailbreak for iPad1 should be available soon...
D Dushtin iPF Noob Joined Apr 1, 2011 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Location Usa May 5, 2011 #4 awesome. thanks for the updates
K kiddoso iPF Noob Joined Apr 15, 2011 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location Chicago, IL May 5, 2011 #5 Is Apple not signing 4.3.2 SHSH blobs anymore? I just tried using TU but it couldn't save the blob?
OP OP f4780y Super Moderator Staff member Joined Sep 11, 2010 Messages 7,113 Reaction score 652 Location Troon, Scotland May 6, 2011 #6 Yes, the 4.3.2 window is now closed. You can't say you weren't warned people!