What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 on 4.3.2 - no other way but to upgrade to 4.3.5?

krysia27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i just got my ipad2 yesterday but it's on 4.3.2 now so i guess i wouldnt be able to successfully jb this cuz jbme only supports 4.3.3? And i cannot upgrade it to 4.3.3 because i dont have the shsh blobs (i tried, but to no avail..i always get the 3194 error.)

So now, virtually, i am in limbo and have to wait for jb for 4.3.5, would this be correct? Should i update now or should i wait for jb for 4.3.2 (which is kinda impossible cuz there's already 4.3.3...)

Thanks to those would be replying :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are correct. If you don't have the blobs for 4.3.3 then there's nothing you can do. You can upgrade to 4.3.5 and save the blobs there in case a JB for this version should become available. But, other than that, there's nothing that you can do.

Tim

OP
krysia27

krysia27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
You are correct. If you don't have the blobs for 4.3.3 then there's nothing you can do. You can upgrade to 4.3.5 and save the blobs there in case a JB for this version should become available. But, other than that, there's nothing that you can do.

Tim

Thanks for that.

Another question, ive already saved the blobs from 4.3.2 so if i upgrade to 4.3.5 and the jb comes out for 4.3.2, i can still revert back to my saved blobs??

Thank you again!

youtube.com/babykrz

OP
krysia27

krysia27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
There will not be a JB for 4.3.2. No one is working on that.

Tim

Ahh i see. Thanks for the info :)

youtube.com/babykrz

Most reactions

Latest posts