What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

introduction

jfscars48

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I visited an Apple store yesterday and was blown away with the Ipad. I was so disappointed that they had none for sale but I ordered one. I have to wait about 2 weeks to receive my unit. I ordered the 16gb/3G model. I will never have more than 300-400 songs, 3 movies,3 books so I feel 16 gb was all I needed. I would love an Iphone but I am tied to Sprint. I had a MAC 20 years ago and have always felt the APple OS was far superior to MS. I use a Palm Pre and like it OK but will buy an Iphone as soon as my carrier will permit. I am 62 years old (airline pilot) and love technology however I am not real quick when it comes to figuring things out. My first mission will be to install ITunes on my computer and get my 300 oldie goldies in there so as to sync them to my Ipad. WHen I need help I am more than happy to pay someone to help me over the phone.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome jfscars48!

Handling music in iTunes is easy. You'll be able understand it quickly. If not, just ask here, lots of people are always ready to help.

You can download iTunes in advance to toy around with, and you can copy your oldies in there and listen. iTunes is actually a decent player in addition to being the exclusive copyer-of-stuff-to-ipad software.

Did you hear that they're making kneeboard software for airline pilots for the iPad?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome here from Asia, as Bremen say no need to paid , if you need help just ask us will enjoy to help you

Most reactions

Latest posts