What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

pduffer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I joined the forum several months ago, then never really did anything with it. Thanks to my employer, I have an iPad Air, which I think is the best iPad to date. I love the size. Coming from the Android world, I miss the many configuration options available with Android, but I appreciate the fact that every app I've used on the iPad or my iPhone works flawlessly. Also, I can't recall ever having my iPad or iPhone just lock up while running an app. Sadly, as much as I like Android, I can't say that about any Android tablet or phone I've had. Sure would be good if somebody could mix the flexibility of Android with the reliability of IOS. You would think that could be easily done with IOS since it would only have to work with one manufacturer's product instead of numerous variations and manufacturers like Android has to work with.

Anyway, now that I'm in the iPad camp I plan to stay - but will also keep actively involved with Android via my smaller 7" tablet I can slip in a pocket.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums, pduffer! You'll find answers to almost anything here.

Alvil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome pduffer here on iPf board.

Your Question seemed extremely demanding to me in this real world as most of the android followers wants to import things you mentioned from iPhone, but it seems like connecting two ends of a river together at the moment. This is what personally I feel.

Most reactions

Latest posts