What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introducing the XStylus Touch Wide-Grip Touch Pen for iPad

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I know that a lot of you are interested in finding a good pen or stylus to use with your iPad, so you might like to have a look at the XStylus Touch on Indie GoGo. The stylus is the invention of independent inventor Elton Leung, who is based in Hong Kong, and who came up with the idea for the stylus after trying in vain to find a stylus for his iPad to suit his own sketching needs, specifically a stylus that was not just suitable for point and tap movement, but also for making broader brush strokes. According to Elton, the stylus is designed to simulate the user experience of drawing or sketching with an expensive fountain pen. It has been optimized for sensitivity so that even the slightest strokes will register, and you won’t have to retouch your strokes.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The XStylus also comes with a magnetic holder so that you can keep it with your iPad at all times. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Elton already has a good track record on IndieGoGo, with his first project, the XStylus Crayon, having just shipped on September 10. I would imagine that the XStylus Touch could prove to be very popular with all those iPad artists, designers, and so on, who are looking for something a little more versatile than the other styluses on the market. For the first 200 funders, the XStylus Touch and holder will cost $15, and $25 for everyone else after that. [/FONT]You can check the project out and maybe even get involved via the link below.

Source: XStylus Touch for iPad -- IndieGoGo

Last edited by a moderator:

Elton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.indiegogo.com
Thanks, Maura, Johnny, Dan and Tim for putting this news up. You don't know your help means how much to an independent inventor like me.

@TheRambler Thanks. Well this is how crowdfunding works, Always very slow at first them, shoot up straight after the tipping point. You can help me a lot by spreading the word of the XStylus Touch project on facebook and twitter. :)

HOT! HOT! HOT! Here is the newest video that I have recorded on Saturday evening. My friend, Trang who is a multi-talented interior designer sketched a tree frog with the XStylus Touch in a Starbucks within 2 hours!!!

Elton

Last edited by a moderator:

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ahhhh.....i was thinking like small Velcro but now I see the stylus holder fits inside the 32pin dock port.....

Elton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.indiegogo.com
That was an awesome video! I enjoyed every minute! Thanks for sharing ~ I wish I was that talented!

hahha, the compliment should go directly to my wife, she is the script writer, director and camera man of the video.
If you think the XStylus Touch is an interesting product, you can support it by joining the project as contributor or simply spread the word out for the project on facebook or twitter. :) Thanks in advance.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Loved watching your video, your friend is certainly talented. I've just become an early funder, had a little trouble, it kept crashing. That will explain the 4 posts. I'm looking forward to trying it. Thank you

Elton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.indiegogo.com
Loved watching your video, your friend is certainly talented. I've just become an early funder, had a little trouble, it kept crashing. That will explain the 4 posts. I'm looking forward to trying it. Thank you

Thank you for joining the project.
He knows how to draw since young. :p

Please continue supporting XStylus Touch by sharing it with more people, through facebook or twitter.

ssbib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where can you buy these in the UK? they look quality!

Most reactions

Latest posts