What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intro and Q.

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello every one, my name is Mark and I'm from Kuwait city. My father got me the iPad 2 days ago for having good highschool grades, and so far I like it very much. And I was wondering, of I jail break the iPad can I install adobe flash?

Cheers.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Is your dad military or something? I haven't been to Kuwait City since '03 before the invasion...I flew in there commercial.

Anyhow, unfortunately no Flash even with jailbreak. A couple of companies are working on it though. There is a company called Smokescreen that's trying to do it.

OP
J

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Is your dad military or something? I haven't been to Kuwait City since '03 before the invasion...I flew in there commercial.

Anyhow, unfortunately no Flash even with jailbreak. A couple of companies are working on it though. There is a company called Smokescreen that's trying to do it.

Hey, not really my father works there but not in the military, and I go to a school there.
Ahh, I see, thanks!

Abrennan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.eyepadulation.com
It looks like the solutions being investigated are server side so there doesn't need to be anything installed in the browser. That's using your initiative.

Most reactions

Latest posts