What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

International Tracking Number

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple sent me my traking number for a delivery on may 26th, two days before the Canadian official date launch!

The number is not registering anything at UPS yet but it's a good sign!:D

Anyone else yet?

cotti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope but I have moved to "Shipped" the excitement is growing!!!

cotti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did order as soon as it went live on the web (my order says 12.05am but it was later than that). Im guessing they will do it in order but could be wrong still no money gone or shipping number yet.

rwilts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yipee

Got an email this morning fom Apple confirming my iPad has Shipped and i should get it on or before 28th:):D:)

rwilts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Agreed, but wasnt there a few stories of deliveries the day before at launch in USA.....

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
rwilts said:
Agreed, but wasnt there a few stories of deliveries the day before at launch in USA.....
That's a chance in a million just be patient if it arrives early you should take a ticket in the lottery
Apple has a very specialized distribution system that is amongst the best in the industry so again be patient.
I am also awaiting delivery on May 28th so you are not alone.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got my tracking number too, woot! Mine says 28th like it should.

304d1274687308-apple-unlocks-international-ipad-app-store-starts-shipping-pre-orders-shipped.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts