What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installing .ipa on my iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davebarrie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The constitution is exactly a dictate of the united states government you fool!

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sigh ~ burbmurxy, nowhere here have I said that I downloaded anything illegally child

You said, "Believe me, I get it. I do buy all the programs I have permanent on my iPad. I use this process to try out the product prior to buying. Yes, some of them have free versions. But alot don't and I want to be satisfied with my 2.99 purchase."

Not allowed at all.

Bob

Davebarrie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not me buddy who are you quoting

EDIT: that was user name g0t0 YOU FOOL!

Edit edit: I hate stupid, I hate you

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not me buddy who are you quoting

EDIT: that was user name g0t0 YOU FOOL!

Edit edit: I hate stupid, I hate you

You are correct, I apologize. Not sure why I copied that and attributed it to you, Again, I am sorry. You have my permission to hate me, because I seem generous.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Alright people let's chill out, as obviously mods haven't checked this thread yet. I already got slapped with a warning the other day for the mere mentioning of the app to get ipa's. They told me it's a 3 strikes out deal. 1st strike warning. 2nd banned for 3 days. 3rd. Banned permanently. We don't need anymore people banned for this foolish topic. Can't talk about the stuff directly. With that said alot more people thn u think jailbreak just to try to get those free apps/ipa's. Same as getting bootleg movies n music off the street or the web. We can't go around advertising it like it's legal. Just keep it on the low. Also no need for name calling. I see I missed all that action..lmfao.
Can't we all just, get along...lol. I don't want to see ya banned DaveB as I've seen some very good n helpful posts from u. Won't be long b4 mod notices the thread or someone be a d$&@head on the low n report u.
Let's figure out a way to get a USB cam working on ipad1 instead ;-). Lol. Seeing y'all post was funny though, I'll give ya that. On a side note, GarageBand works great on ipad1!

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice tip on the ReelDirector. It is on sale as well today, $1.99.

I used it to make a very short funny movie with my vids. It wrks well in my opinion. Plus u can save to camera roll/saved pix and export thru email. I added title, transitions, and credits. It let's u cut and trim vids, add music, record music, etc...

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already got imovies working but thnkx. I'd suggest u go n edit ur post and take the name of that app out. Mods don't like the mentioning or talking about it since it promotes piracy. Don't want u to get unneccessary warning for just trying to help. They slapped me with a warning/first strike the other day for mentioning that same name of app. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts