What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

inspirational quotes

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
image-1044756973.jpg

Myquoteshome

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In life, you'll realize that there is a purpose for everybody you meet. Some are there to test you. Some will use you. Some will teach you. And some will bring out the best in you. - Unknown

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You may lose the people you love. You may lose the things you have. But no matter what happens… never lose yourself. (Unknown)

Last edited:

Iriana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Friends are hard to find. In a lifetime you only get a few. And when you find them, you always know them by sight and heart alone, you always grow a little bit taller in your soul, and you know you have been blessed just to know them. - Ashley Rice

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not every accident is bad, that is how friends are delivered. No one goes to the market thinking - today I am going to meet my best friend.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am strong, because I know my weaknesses. I am beautiful, because I see my flaws. I am a lover, because I have felt hate. I am fearless, because I have been afraid. I am wise, because I have been foolish, and I can laugh, because I have known sadness. (Unknown)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Forgive me if this has been quoted before, but.

"Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have." Thomas Edison

Sent from my iPad using iPF

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Challenges are what makes life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. (Joshua J. Marine)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dont be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone. - Unknown

“Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” - Jack Canfield

Samana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"The universe is wider than our views of it." -Thoreau

I think that's inspirational, because it inspires me... but is it?

Iriana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
~Winston Churchill

Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day.
~Author Unknown

If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until it gets so ugly you can hardly bear to look at it. A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.
~Roald Dahl

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
[h=1]The Deathbed Time Traveler[/h]Imagine you are 100 years old and lying on your deathbed. Think about it in great detail - the feel of the sheets, the sunlight bending through your window, the tiredness of your fading body. A kind looking man walks in and starts speaking to you. He greets you warmly, smiles, and hands you a small box with a large button on it. He tells you that if you press the button, you will be transported back in time and become your younger self again. You will get to relive your life again from that point. He says this is a great gift and walks away.
You hold the box in your hands as you think back to your youth. A flood of memories comes back to you - all your experiences, all your triumphs, all your regrets. You think about your friends and family, many of whom are gone now. But you could see them again. You could savor the time you had with them. You could savor it all, and live your life to its fullest. You press the button.
You are here. You are your younger self again, transported from your deathbed to this very moment. You have your life in front of you. You can see your loved ones again, you can experience your youth again, you can live in the moment. The gift has already been given to you, go out and live your life.

Most reactions