What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

inspirational quotes

rjkgr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.â€
― Dr. Seuss

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A smile doesn't always mean a person is happy. Sometimes it simply means that despite everything that person might be going through they choose to remain positive. Rashida Rowe

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good choice! That sums me up. I hate pessimism. Too tiring! Always look on the bright side of life. Di dum, di dum, di dum, di dum. (Life of Brian in my head now!)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You don't lead by pointing and telling people some place to go. You lead by going to that place and making a case. Ken Kesey

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
LIFE is like a BOOK. Some chapters are SAD, some HAPPY and some are EXCITING. But, if you never turn the page, you will never know what the next chapter holds. Unknown

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's a bit like teaching, don't you think? If you don't try and get through to a resistant student who displays all the wrong behaviour but underneath wants to be understood and the satisfaction of achieving that and seeing them do well in their future. Can't beat that?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's a bit like teaching, don't you think? If you don't try and get through to a resistant student who displays all the wrong behaviour but underneath wants to be understood and the satisfaction of achieving that and seeing them do well in their future. Can't beat that?

A wonderful experience! You're right!

I think teachers tend to think this way.

That quote also fits to everything else. If you don't have the courage to start or try something new, something you didn't dare to do before, you'll never know what effects it will have on your life. It can turn out to be a bad experience, it can also be good, but you'll never know if you don't do it.

rjkgr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"In learning you will teach, and in teaching you will learn." - Phil Collins

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless. Mother Teresa

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper. Bertrand Russell

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
QUOTE OF THE DAY “ In the end, our mandate is clear: We have to rise above bad fortune. We have to be in the good and enjoy the good, study and work and adventure and friendship and community and love." Joshua Prager

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that one covers a lot of my character. Although TESLA also seems able to reach into my soul with wisdom as well! Love it JA! :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Family is the first school for young children, and parents are powerful models. Alice Sterling Honig

Most reactions

Latest posts