What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

inspirational quotes

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm enjoying the recent batch of life style and maturing lives type quotes. They hold great meaning. The way in which the quotes have been grouped recently adds to the potency of the posts IMHO.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thankfully I don't get angry easily! Imagine the seconds of happiness I'd have lost! :)

It's a good advice to follow when you're really angry. My thoughts are: What for? You can't change the past, or the person you're angry about. It will only affect your well-being. Just think of what you're missing when you're angry! (Not only the seconds of happiness. :))
i couldn't agree more with that, unfortunately human nature being what it is it's easier said than done.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other." - Mother Teresa

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Life's challenges are not stop signs, they are guidelines to help us discover who we are. Edwin Mamerto

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Life is amazing, no matter what...Even if there are bad times, disappointing times, or just any kind of messed up times, life is AMAZING. Unknown

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
True and lasting inner peace can never be found in external things. It can only be found within in. And then, once we find and nurture it with ourselves, it radiates outward. Buddha

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good one Johanna! Teachers never stop teaching and learning. :)

No one stops learning, imho. :)
It seems true, that teachers never stop teaching. Sometimes that's annoying.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts