What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infinity Blade - Is it worth the money?

InnocentPeach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Want to get it but i'm a bit hesitant about the price, is it worth it? Is it a game I'd play again?
Your answers please! :)
Thanks In Advance.

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com
I played the daylights out of it for the longest time. Leveled up to 49 and then the game sort of lost it's luster. They added the Arena and I was put off that I had to keep repurchasing equipment every time I played. To answer your question though - yes, it is worth the price. One of the big selling points is the beautiful graphics this game employs. And showing the game to non-iPad users always gets a "wow" reaction.

l..k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Save your money. This game is very boring. It makes 'wow' until you only glance at it but the moment you try it.... Just forget :mad:

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scottishwarlord said:
I got it and got up to lvl 47 before I found it boring, I wouldn't have bought it though given a second chance.

PROS-
Great graphics
Great battles
Good story

Cons-
Very, very repetitive
Story could be longer, but it's an app not an xbox game

As long as you like action games you'll like it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I completely agree. It's a beautiful-looking game, fun to play, easy to learn, and a good challenge to eventually master. But then it becomes very repetitive (essentially it's the same scenario over and over again.) If you're looking for an excellent RPG, then I suggest you look into Aralon. Huge epic world to explore...and it's only $4.99. One of the best games and best deals for the iPad.

OP
InnocentPeach

InnocentPeach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do prefer MMO games, Order & Chaos Online is really good though, I might consider getting that.

OP
InnocentPeach

InnocentPeach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But with order & chaos, don't you have to subscribe now?

cd.key

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got it and got up to lvl 47 before I found it boring, I wouldn't have bought it though given a second chance.

PROS-
Great graphics
Great battles
Good story

Cons-
Very, very repetitive
Story could be longer, but it's an app not an xbox game

As long as you like action games you'll like it.

Agreed. For me, it was quite exciting, however eventually the game becomes very repetitive. The game's graphics was fantastic, but I have a feeling that the story isn't really complete. Maybe Infinity Blade 2 has a better story line.

Legionz3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
InnocentPeach said:
Want to get it but i'm a bit hesitant about the price, is it worth it? Is it a game I'd play again?
Your answers please! :)
Thanks In Advance.

Edited by moderator ~ discussion of illegally obtainting apps is a forbidden topic on this forum ~ best to read our rules!

Last edited by a moderator:

dominoesrules

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do prefer MMORG games, Order & Chaos Online is really good though, I might consider getting that. :)

OP
InnocentPeach

InnocentPeach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Legionz3 said:
Edited by moderator ~ discussion of illegally obtainting apps is a forbidden topic on this forum ~ best to read our rules!

What the heck?! I don't undrstand!

Most reactions

Latest posts