What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infinity Blade II is now Available for Free for a Limited Time

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
infinityblade-ii-620x400.png

Completely for free, as it has been selected by Apple as App of the Week, for the second time since it’s been released. This is quite the deal, since the original price of the game is *$6,99. Also, the third game in the Infinity Blade series, Infinity Blade III, is also available at the discounted price of $2.99 for a limited time.

Continue reading @ Infinity Blade II is now Available for Free for a Limited Time - iPhone Forums

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I got it the first time it was free, now more people can take advantage of a great offer. I'm still waiting for infinity blade III to go free, then I'll have the complete set.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got it the first time it was free, now more people can take advantage of a great offer. I'm still waiting for infinity blade III to go free, then I'll have the complete set.

Agreed. Bought I when it came out, got II free. III for free please!!!

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
IB3 was no where near as fun as IB1 and IB2. I love IB3, but right now? I think its really boring and I never feel like playing it again unless there is a new update.

I got all the IB games for free except IB3. I say its still worth it, but after a long run? It won't be fun anymore.

Most reactions