S SCarlos iPF Noob Joined Feb 10, 2013 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Feb 10, 2013 #1 How do I save a picture from the web, I can not do it and I get the message: save image failed,.thanks
How do I save a picture from the web, I can not do it and I get the message: save image failed,.thanks
goofy8275 iPF Novice Joined Aug 19, 2012 Messages 2,597 Reaction score 232 Location California, USA Feb 10, 2013 #2 What method are you using to save the image? Are you using the save image command, or attempting to download it? Please elaborate. I would like to welcome you, our newest member, to this gorgeous online community where iPad users alike come from all walks of life to converse and share their knowledge of the revolutionary piece of technology brought into existence by Apple known as the iPad. I invite and encourage you to look around and make some new posts, we could certainly use that! Make yourself at home! We only ask that you kindly read over the forum rules and follow them during your membership at the forum. http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html Also, for anyone using the iPF app for iPad (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8) and having issues with the Send button, read this thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-4-forum/99986-ipf-app-send-button-greyed-out.html#post780659 It is with great pleasure and enthusiasm that we welcome our newest member to the forum. Regards. From the account of Goofy8275, user of iPadForums
What method are you using to save the image? Are you using the save image command, or attempting to download it? Please elaborate. I would like to welcome you, our newest member, to this gorgeous online community where iPad users alike come from all walks of life to converse and share their knowledge of the revolutionary piece of technology brought into existence by Apple known as the iPad. I invite and encourage you to look around and make some new posts, we could certainly use that! Make yourself at home! We only ask that you kindly read over the forum rules and follow them during your membership at the forum. http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html Also, for anyone using the iPF app for iPad (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8) and having issues with the Send button, read this thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-4-forum/99986-ipf-app-send-button-greyed-out.html#post780659 It is with great pleasure and enthusiasm that we welcome our newest member to the forum. Regards. From the account of Goofy8275, user of iPadForums
seneca18 iPF Noob Joined Dec 23, 2011 Messages 638 Reaction score 21 Location Denver, CO Feb 10, 2013 #3 SCarlos said: How do I save a picture from the web, I can not do it and I get the message: save image failed,.thanks Click to expand... Hi There, I have moved your question into the help section where it should receive better attention.
SCarlos said: How do I save a picture from the web, I can not do it and I get the message: save image failed,.thanks Click to expand... Hi There, I have moved your question into the help section where it should receive better attention.
scifan5774 Administrator Staff member Joined Dec 3, 2011 Messages 38,039 Reaction score 33,356 Location Regina,Canada Feb 11, 2013 #4 SCarlos said: How do I save a picture from the web, I can not do it and I get the message: save image failed,.thanks Click to expand... If you tap on the photo, you should see this pop up menu, choose save image and the photo should be in your camera roll. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Benedict_XVI
SCarlos said: How do I save a picture from the web, I can not do it and I get the message: save image failed,.thanks Click to expand... If you tap on the photo, you should see this pop up menu, choose save image and the photo should be in your camera roll. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Benedict_XVI