What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In store price

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys i'm traveling to Orlando in the next few weeks from Ireland and hope to purchase an ipad and an unlocked iPhone in store at apple. Currently the iPhone is $649 online for example but I wanted to enquire if that is the final price including taxes etc if I make the purchase in store as aposed to online?

If there are extra charges what is the real price I should expect to pay "all in"

Thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't live there - but it appears that Orlando (Florida, I'm assuming) has a 6.5% sales tax. So, just add that to the combined price of the iPad and the iPhone to get your out-the-door price.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't live there - but it appears that Orlando (Florida, I'm assuming) has a 6.5% sales tax. So, just add that to the combined price of the iPad and the iPhone to get your out-the-door price.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

Yes, it is a little less in a couple of neighboring/nearby counties but would cost more in gas than you save on tax.

Should be $691.19 for the phone. I don't know which iPad you are looking at (128 gb :)) so cannot tell you the cost after tax added. Don't forget the little things you may buy while there too.

OP
P

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks all, difficult to adjust to the 'tax at the till' it would drive me crazy lol. Still I'll be still saving nearly 150 euro compared to the european price even with the tax so can't complain.

Thanks again

Last edited:

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Be aware that their are different product code iPhones for different countries that support 4 g You need to verify the model used in Ireland is the same you are buying in USA. There are at least 3 versions world wide. Same as cellular iPads. In other words the 4g network in Ireland may be different to the phone you are buying in USA

Colin
iPad forums Administrator

danclarete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
conferencecentral.net.au
Yes, you can compare prices but of course when you're in one place you have to consider the tax that you will be handling if in case you purchase something there just like the one you mentioned. If you still save some penny then go for it.

Most reactions

Latest posts