What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

image icon for sync movies?

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sync 296 cell phone video clips and everything was fine...open video app and it showed a pic for every video on there. I then hooked back up to itunes to delete 3 then re sync...all of them are there and show each video with the time of it and a computer monitor as the pic of video.... the pic for every video is gone...how do I get the image back for each video?

Last edited:

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Open iTunes and go to the clips. Right click on the icon then click Get Info, then click the Artwork tab. From there you can add and change the icon/artwork. The reason you lost the art work is probably because you moved the original directory from the location from which you loaded the clip from.

OP
accordlayingkit

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Redneck_Randy said:
Open iTunes and go to the clips. Right click on the icon then click Get Info, then click the Artwork tab. From there you can add and change the icon/artwork. The reason you lost the art work is probably because you moved the original directory from the location from which you loaded the clip from.

Thanks, that sounds exactly right! I knew there was someone out there!

Most reactions