What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm tired but didn't work

CyberPrince

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, i just want to talk to you that.....first open a Redsn0w latest version then i click--> ''browse'' then opened ''iPad 2 4.3.3 8J2 restore''

Say it: Unable to recognize specified IPSW :(

See this:
bSOp6.png

what to do? :(

Sorry for my bad english, i hope u understand for me :)...

Thanks
Regards
CP

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe you should get some sleep then? :D

Beavery is right.
Redsnow cannot jailbreak iPad 2. Instead, navagate to jailbreakme.com in safari on the iPad and jailbreak from there.

OP
C

CyberPrince

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think that you mean you are trying to jb an iPad 2?
^ahah yeah, i'm also using iPad 2 3G / WiFi 4.3.5 that's why jailbreak doesn't support 4.3.5 :( i wanna downgrade to 4.3.3 :) how?

Maybe you should get some sleep then? :D

Beavery is right.
Redsnow cannot jailbreak iPad 2. Instead, navagate to jailbreakme.com in safari on the iPad and jailbreak from there.
^ahaha your right, i tested but they said not run on 4.3.4 and 4.3.5 :( but i need to back 4.3.3 because i wanna Jailbreak :p.

Thanks both of u for your reply :)...

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
First of all you can't JB iPad2 with redsn0w. The ONLY jailbreak for iPad2 is to use jailbreakme.com, and ONLY if you have 4.3.3 installed.

Second, you cannot downgrade to 4.3.3 unless you have SHSH Blobs saved. We have plenty of stickies which provide information on this so please read them, but I can tell you now YOU WILL NOT HAVE THEM. So you are out of luck for the time being sorry. There is no way round this.

pkhong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can confirm it works with iPad 2 4.3.3 did it last night with jailbreak me.com of course

Last edited:
OP
C

CyberPrince

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First of all you can't JB iPad2 with redsn0w. The ONLY jailbreak for iPad2 is to use jailbreakme.com, and ONLY if you have 4.3.3 installed.

Second, you cannot downgrade to 4.3.3 unless you have SHSH Blobs saved. We have plenty of stickies which provide information on this so please read them, but I can tell you now YOU WILL NOT HAVE THEM. So you are out of luck for the time being sorry. There is no way round this.

Oh my god :mad:! r u sure about that? now i'm upset!
i think does it support 4.3.5 soon?

I can confirm it works with iPad 2 4.3.3 did it last night with jailbreak me.com of course

Yeah ofcoz i know that and happy hacking
good luck...

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Oh my god :mad:! r u sure about that? now i'm upset!
i think does it support 4.3.5 soon?

He is right. There probably won't be a 4.3.5 jailbreak for iPad 2. I am sure they are working on one for iOS 5.

OP
C

CyberPrince

iPF Noob
Reaction score
graywolf said:
He is right. There probably won't be a 4.3.5 jailbreak for iPad 2. I am sure they are working on one for iOS 5.

Damn right, jailbreak will be support it in iOS 5 beta ?
Thanks for your reply :)...

Sent from my iPad using iPF

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
graywolf said:

No, no jailbreak for any betas. I was just saying that a jailbreak, if any, would likely be for iOS 5.

OP
C

CyberPrince

iPF Noob
Reaction score
graywolf said:

No, no jailbreak for any betas. I was just saying that a jailbreak, if any, would likely be for iOS 5.

OK graywolf, i hope so and can't waiting for! :/

Most reactions