What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need your help!

CyberPrince

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm new a member :).

I purchase a new ipad 2 last week......white 32 GB 3G/WiFi and version 4.3.3....
my big brother wanted to upgraded 4.3.5 :( because i wanna jailbreak but doesn't work .....what to do?

Sorry for my bad english.
Thanks
Regards
CP

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have already upgraded to 4.3.5 then there's no way to jailbreak. If you've not done this yet then everything is OK. There is relatively little to gain by moving from 4.3.3 to 4.3.5 so, if you've not upgraded yet, ask your brother why he wants to do this?

Tim

OP
C

CyberPrince

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have already upgraded to 4.3.5 then there's no way to jailbreak. If you've not done this yet then everything is OK. There is relatively little to gain by moving from 4.3.3 to 4.3.5 so, if you've not upgraded yet, ask your brother why he wants to do this?

Tim

Oh damn it! thanks for your reply.

Because he wanna to see everything feature :( btw jailbreak does support version 4.3.5 soon?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are no new features in the upgrade from 4.3.3.

4.3.4 - was a patch to prevent the PDF exploit that allows the iPad to be jailbroken.
4.3.5 - was a fix to the security certificates used by the iPad.

No new features in either update.

There will almost certainly not be a JB for 4.3.5. Maybe eventually iOS5 will have one, but it will be quite a long wait....

Tim

OP
C

CyberPrince

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm well , i'm not asking for that but im talking about jailbreak.
i wanna to install jailbreak but doesn't working for me that because jailbreak said doesn't supported on my device because of 4.3.5! i wanna back to 4.3.3 :(

Thanks
Regards
CP

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unless you saved your 4.3.3 'blobs' before upgrading (see our Hacking section for details) there is no way to downgrade from 4.3.5 to 4.3.3. If you saved your blobs before upgrading, then you're OK.

As I mentioned, if you don't know what blobs are then you almost certainly didn't save them. But, in any case, go on over to our Hacking section where there are several interesting tutorials and information posts.

Tim

OP
C

CyberPrince

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unless you saved your 4.3.3 'blobs' before upgrading (see our Hacking section for details) there is no way to downgrade from 4.3.5 to 4.3.3. If you saved your blobs before upgrading, then you're OK.

As I mentioned, if you don't know what blobs are then you almost certainly didn't save them. But, in any case, go on over to our Hacking section where there are several interesting tutorials and information posts.

Tim

^Hmm thanks a lot for your help,
i will find it later :)

Most reactions

Latest posts