What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm glad I found you!

constancelive

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im a Portlander (Oregon). I've had my ipad2 for 3 months while I traveled thru California. How did I ever travel without one?

I'm on this forum to find out how to transfer the photos From my iPad onto my computer (PC). I downloaded them from my camera's memory card and deleted them off the card and now can't figure out how to to send them to my computer. Hard sync doesn't seem to work. Ideas?

So happy to be part of this group.

Constance

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are so glad that you found us here!! This forum has so much to offer you here!! Take a look around. Chances are your question has already been answered by somebody else that had the same question you have!

Welcome aboard...so glad you joined this Forum!

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your time with us. If you have any questions, the Search feature will be your best friend.

We also have a gaming section. There is bound to be something there you like.
iPad Games
iPad Game Specific

Again Welcome and We hope you Enjoy Your Time Here!

Fleur

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Im a Portlander (Oregon). I've had my ipad2 for 3 months while I traveled thru California. How did I ever travel without one?

I'm on this forum to find out how to transfer the photos From my iPad onto my computer (PC). I downloaded them from my camera's memory card and deleted them off the card and now can't figure out how to to send them to my computer. Hard sync doesn't seem to work. Ideas?

So happy to be part of this group.

Constance

When you connect the iPad to the computer, it should show up as a drive on your computer. If you open that drive, there should be a folder titled DCIM. If you open that folder (you may have to go through a couple of layers), you should eventually get to your pictures. Once you get there, you can copy and paste them of to your computer.

Hope this helps. Let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

Most reactions