What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iKlean...

markk100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good morning all,

As trivial a review as this may be, I'm rather 'particular' about some things, germs being one of them, and finger prints on my iPad being another! :)

As such, I bought on impulse the iKlean kit from the Apple store. I have to say, the cloth that comes with it is awesome. Not only does it shine the screen as if it just came out of the box, it has antimicrobial properties laced into the cloth.

For what it's worth, it was the best 14.99 I'd spent yet for the iPad.

I'm certain you could use other things around the house and it would work just fine; however, this was relatively cheap, came with two perm cloths (wifey has an iPad too), and 20 travel moist wipes for the in a pinch moments.

Hey, just recognized, my iPad is like my 10 month old...requires a bunch of cleaning supplies and those for the go...as in when she threw up on me thrice on Fathers day when we were out and about?!? :)

Cheers,

M

OP
M

markk100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iKlear...not iKlean...

Yup, I'm a moron...

So, the product I was referring to is called iKlear, not iKlean...Apparently the public school system, both University and otherwise failed me misearbly. Apparently I can't differentiate 'r' from 'n'...

Cheers,

M

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
When at home I use a small micro fiber cloth that came with one of my old iPods.

Other times I just use my shirt to wipe the screen off. I have a scratch proof Ghost Armor screen protector and it make cleaning a synch without any worry of messing up the screen.

Most reactions