What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iFile USB transfer questions

SoloPilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, I have a JB Mini, CCK USB cable, a USB thumb drive with MP4 files and a powered USB hub (because of the "too much power" message).

Four questions:

1) iFile sees the USB drive. I have figured out how to transfer files and folders using Edit. I see a reference in one forum to selecting all files in a folder by double-tapping.

Double tapping WHAT? When I hit the Edit button twice, it leaves me back where I started. Likewise if I hit the select button for a file.

2) What is the path to the folder when my Mini will look for the MP4 files in order to play them?

3) Is there a way to have the iPad play the MP4s continuously, either in order or shuffled?

4) What is the path to the folder where I should put text files (checklists) so that Notes will automatically see them? Or, alternately, is there a way to create a folder for these and put an icon on the Home page which will take me to a specific file that I might want in a hurry (for instance, Emergency Procedures)?

Most reactions

Latest posts