What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer Video PC->USB->iPad No iTunes or installed apps

OP
S

smokyjoe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I second this, its excellent, i use it on my iPhone however. its a lot easier than using iTunes.

With a combination of pwntunes, photosync and dropbox I haven't used iTunes for a long time!

addiosamigo, do you use it for videos as well? I've had a play with the trial version and I can't work out if it's possible to use it for videos. It seems like it's geared towards managing music, and using the iOS device as file storage.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
smokyjoe said:
addiosamigo, do you use it for videos as well? I've had a play with the trial version and I can't work out if it's possible to use it for videos. It seems like it's geared towards managing music, and using the iOS device as file storage.

Pwntunes? It can handle video but only video in the camera roll, not sure if you could put a movie in there though. for videos use something like av player, it plays pretty much any video file, you can even put .vob files onto the iPad, (this is the file directly from a DVD) in case you haven't the time to convert!

Last edited:

Most reactions