What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iFile - The ultimate filesystem manager

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
nima0102 said:
Hi
I have install iFiles on my iPad2. but in list of directory, I can not see any file or directory of file system on iPad2.but in screen shots about iFiles on this topic there are all directory of file system.
Of course I have already jailbreak my iPad.

Thanks

iFiles from the App Store is not the same as iFile, the JB app from Cydia. Do you have the right app?

nima0102

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I have already jailbeaked. I got ifiles from
Moderation Notice: This post has been edited by IPF staff in accordance with the Hacking Section Rules

Piracy and it's locations are not a topic that is allowed on this site.

Do you have correct package?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
I have already jailbeaked. I got ifiles from ***********.
Do you have correct package?

Thanks in advance

For pete's sake.....Please no piracy....
For the LEGIT ifile app.....open Cydia, on the spotlight tab...choose ifile. It will allow to install a free version of the app.

Last edited:

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
he's one of the few who weren't introduced to the forum rules :)

btw, is there a way - thru ifile - to place an avi file (in ipad) to photos so i can send it to YouTube?

thanks!

Last edited:

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
88raymond said:
btw, is there a way - thru ifile - to place an avi file (in ipad) to photos so i can send it to YouTube?

thanks!
Sorry not thru ifile....perhaps safari upload enabler will though.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your killing my review! :D

One thing I always point out when discussing iFile (and someone might have mentioned it before) is to be aware of iFiles. That program is available on iTunes and it does not do what iFile does. I have argued the merits of both programs before and some do not understand that iFile is for jailbroken iStuff.

The Col is correct. iFile is wunnerfull. Just saying . . .

LucyFan1975

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to iPads, and I am not real savvy about tech talk...so I am sorry if this is a dumb question. I think jail breaking is not good???? But SO many people do it to all kinds of devices, so there must be real benifits. Is it true that if you do jail break your device then you can never get any more updates? Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts