What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you purchase an app on your iphone

xultar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can you download it again without cost on your iPad?

I was bored so I purchased a uni bin app on my iphone. I want to use it on my ipad too. I'm away on business and i dont' have my personal machine that I normally sync with and i don't want to get charged twice.

So what do I do...?

x

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Down loaded also on your iPad you can use 2 x mold to expand it. If you want bigger the Apple store knows you bought it and it will be free A message comes up after you buy
You can also sync it with the computer to both devices

cheers col

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Go through the motions of buying it again. You will get a dialog box that says "you have already purchased, do you want to download it again for free?" Select yes, and it will be downloaded onto your iPad for free.

OP
X

xultar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I knew this was the best place to ask the question.

X

nnnix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys

New member reviving an old thread here..I will post in the introductions thread momentarily. Just looking for some help first if ok..

I wanted to purchase an app from my Ipad. It was too large and I had to do it through a PC. I signed in with my own Itunes account, but onto my boyfriends PC. The app was bought and now resides in his library! Is there any way of getting the app onto my Ipad? When I want to sync it says I will loose all my apps (some purchased) If I sign in to my Itunes from my work PC, download the app again, would I be charged for it?

Thanks ever so much!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nnnix said:
Hi Guys

New member reviving an old thread here..I will post in the introductions thread momentarily. Just looking for some help first if ok..

I wanted to purchase an app from my Ipad. It was too large and I had to do it through a PC. I signed in with my own Itunes account, but onto my boyfriends PC. The app was bought and now resides in his library! Is there any way of getting the app onto my Ipad? When I want to sync it says I will loose all my apps (some purchased) If I sign in to my Itunes from my work PC, download the app again, would I be charged for it?

Thanks ever so much!

I don't know if this will work but open the iTunes App on your iPad, touch the "purchased" tab and see if your new app is listed there. If it is, next time you have a wifi connection, download the app from that page.

The Archangel

nnnix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks so much. It's there! Borrowed an Internet dongle for my laptop and loaded the app through my iTunes account. By the way, it's the photoshop touch app and it's amazing! I recommend it to everyone.

Thanks
n

Most reactions

Latest posts