What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

if i jailbreak my ipad 2 with 3g (with absinthe, & 5.0.1) will i lose my 3g

grlkorrupt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if i jailbreak my ipad 2 with 3g (with absinthe, & 5.0.1) will i lose my 3g like other jailbroken versions, last i heard the only working one was 4.3.3. plz let me know asap

ODB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just broke my ipad2 and the 3G is fine bro

reaper7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how does the 3g work as my jailbroken ipad 2 doesnt have any APN settings tab!!!!
Please help me out sorting this issue.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
how does the 3g work as my jailbroken ipad 2 doesnt have any APN settings tab!!!!
Please help me out sorting this issue.

Did your 3G work before you jail broke the iPad? As in, did you have an account with a carrier and you were accessing the Internet before you jail broke it? Did you contact your carrier for assistance?

Have a look at this link (from Apple support). It may have a few pointers on re-setting your APN. Do note that, for some accounts, you do not have access to the APN settings (it may be restricted by your carrier). In that case, you will have to contact your carrier.

Marilyn

reaper7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nope i havent run 3g yet on my ipad....my curiosity was tht the APN settings tab is nowhr to be found

Most reactions