What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

if i buy ipad from ebay

shinelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i live in Europe,if i buy ipad from ebay will wifi work in non usa countries with ipad?

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i live in Europe,if i buy ipad from ebay will wifi work in non usa countries with ipad?

It's too early to tell as I haven't seen the FCC approval for the device yet, it may degrade to Edge similar to the Nexus One if it doesn't have the proper frequencies to work in your country at 3G.

So, I would say stay tuned, this is not answered yet.

OP
S

shinelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
but, maybe u don't understood me? im talking about non 3g ipad. Will wireless internet work on ipad in europe if i buy it from usa? i think yes, but i need to know ur opinion.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, I would think so. It will run on the standard wireless 802.11 A, B,G and N.

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, sorry the wireless/wifi should work around the world. The standards are the same for that everywhere.

Sorry for the confusion.

OP
S

shinelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
nothing :D, maybe it's my bad English ? :D

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't speak any other languages so anything even close to dual language impresses me :)

Most reactions

Latest posts