What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad from eBay has no SIM card?

IPad-Fan-64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had to buy my sim card separately I decided to go with the Pay As You Go with O2 maybe different though as I am in the UK

OP
B

Beedubb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
THANKS to all of you. I went to the ATT store and they gave me a SIM card for free with no questions asked. The store rep said it should be $25 but it wouldn't let her ring it up? I stuck it right in the slot and the message "no sim card installed" disappeared.

We are loving our new macs. Once again thanks. I do hope to be a positive member of this community in the future.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I got my 3G (in Canada) it was separate from the sim card. The card had arrived earlier, it was .20 cents on my bill. But it was a Rogers/AT&T.

All stores that sell phone services sell a sim card for 10 dollars, so I bought one from Telus whom I've been with for a long time.

Receiving your iPad without a card means that you're free to choose your service provider, more of a blessing to me after all.

Most reactions

Latest posts