What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If apple asked you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakedbabytoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know, this was a wish list of sorts, right? Like if Santa asked you for anything you could imagine at Christmas and you answered "World Peace" but know it will never happen. I was just answering.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nakedbabytoes said:
I know, this was a wish list of sorts, right? Like if Santa asked you for anything you could imagine at Christmas and you answered "World Peace" but know it will never happen. I was just answering.

You're right. We all have our own wishes and desires for what features a new iPad should have, then we wait anxiously until release day.

OP
rhardin

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just some apps on my phone are free for the full versions unlike the apple ones, 1moble was all the full angry birds for free, wishful thinking I know lol....

Wingennis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
Exactly, once you're at the top, every other manufacturer is looking for a way to take your place. Hard work by Apple and others should ensure many years of ever better tablets, whoever builds them.

The most important improvement I would like to see is more storage memory and as much battery life as technology will allow.

I agree that competition will drive manufacturers to come through or fail. I have observed that my Apple devices have become slightly less reliable and slightly more glitchy as Apple has surged forward. If they lose focus and start making faulty products like other companies than they need to be replaced by the next upstart, small niche company.

Until then, I ask Apple to tighten things up because I love living in an Apple-made tech universe.

Sent from my iPad 4 using iPF

Devynquinn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rhardin said:
If apple came to you and asked what would you like changed on the iPad what would you tell them?[/

More storage, at least 120 gig.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If apple came to you and asked what would you like changed on the iPad what would you tell them?
Make it bigger! Yes, bigger. A nice 13 inch iPad. Lovely big screen to view and no longer need to aim the pinky finger carefully to hit something ( eg like the Remember Me box when signing in to the forum) Enjoyed changing up to a 60 inch flat screen TV. Would for an iPad too (but not 60 inch:D). Well, the OP did ask

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My wish list would be on the software side (I find the form factor quite nice) - mostly to do with adding stuff so that the stock iPad is similar to a jail broken one.

I would like a fourth row keyboard, so I can have numbers on the top row (and characters when using the shift key). I'd like arrows to I can have an easier way to navigate than that magnifying glass (it's cool and I'm used to it, but - sheeeze! :)). Oh, and I'd like a Delete key.

I'd also like the stock implementation of SwipeSelection (so, if I can't have arrows, I can at least navigate among the text by swiping on the keyboard).

I'd also like to be able to attach any file I wish to an e-mail - from within the Mail app. And, as mentioned, make it so I can upload files via Safari. Oh, and i'd like an easier way to access WiFi or cellular (or the ipad's Settings) better/faster. Gets a little tiresome to have to go to the Settings app and keep clicking just to change Bluetooth.

Having this come with an iPad right out of the box would be very kewl! :)

Marilyn

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My wish list would be on the software side (I find the form factor quite nice) - mostly to do with adding stuff so that the stock iPad is similar to a jail broken one.

I would like a fourth row keyboard, so I can have numbers on the top row (and characters when using the shift key). I'd like arrows to I can have an easier way to navigate than that magnifying glass (it's cool and I'm used to it, but - sheeeze! :)). Oh, and I'd like a Delete key.

I'd also like the stock implementation of SwipeSelection (so, if I can't have arrows, I can at least navigate among the text by swiping on the keyboard).

I'd also like to be able to attach any file I wish to an e-mail - from within the Mail app. And, as mentioned, make it so I can upload files via Safari. Oh, and i'd like an easier way to access WiFi or cellular (or the ipad's Settings) better/faster. Gets a little tiresome to have to go to the Settings app and keep clicking just to change Bluetooth.

Having this come with an iPad right out of the box would be very kewl! :)

Marilyn

Sounds like you want Android! :)

Listen up folks: it is okay to own an Android tablet...and an iOS tablet. :)

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Listen up folks: it is okay to own an Android tablet...and an iOS tablet. :)

I dunno..........
I heard someone left an Android tablet and an iPad 4 sitting next to each other..............when he came back, both looked pretty messed up and had cracked screens. :D

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I dunno..........
I heard someone left an Android tablet and an iPad 4 sitting next to each other..............when he came back, both looked pretty messed up and had cracked screens. :D

:)

Mine have been house trained to play well together, but who knows that mess they get into when I'm not looking.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
I doubt they'll move away from the metal back, too, at least in the foreseeable future.

I like the metal back!! Plastic would make it cheap looking and it would be the same price.

Sent from my WiFi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Ok, so optional color choices and have an improved ergonomically designed form to the next ipad. That's seems to be more realistic and make it more functional to use.

Agreed.

Sent from my WiFi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How about a clip on handle for the full size iPad, so you could easily hold it in one hand while typing with the other.

IGonz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
More battery life.
A way to lock out settings. I'm not letting anyone surf,watch movies,and apps on my iPads if they can easily mess with my settings.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts