What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask SingingSabre anything!

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Eddie, but here I'm known as SingingSabre. This is the thread where you get to ask me anything and see what sort of answers you get.

So...ask away!

OP
SingingSabre

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MoneyGuy said:
Can you really sing or are you snowing us with the username?

No snow...I'm in Arizona.

I'm classically trained in voice and been a fencer of...I don't know how many years, maybe 16 now. A singing sword is when you hit the blade or bell just right and it makes a ringing sound.

Next question! I can answer the most superfluous question to the most subtle query!

OP
SingingSabre

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
arbor53 said:
What pill would you choose in the matrix?

my cats breath smells like cat food

Red pill. I like messing with people and have an insatiable thirst for learning.

I'm so sorry to hear this about your cat. That scent is a symptom of a very tragic life change. See, your cat has decided to go into the tuna smuggling industry. In order for it to earn enough money to get it's first shipment of cans, said cat needed to pick up a temporary job in the very facility that launders the cans of tuna for the underground trade.

I suggest talking with her (him?) and letting you know that you still love her. Of course, since she's a cat, she probably won't give a rip anyway...

OP
SingingSabre

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Why do we drive on parkways yet park on driveways?

It's a tiny known clause in the Declaration of Independence instituted just to annoy the British.

OP
SingingSabre

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
If you had one wish?

( and NO. You can't wish for three more wishes ):)

For this morning's coffee to be spectacular. Looks like my one wish might come true!

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So are you actually a classically trained singer? Because as a musician myself, I have never heard of "World Domination" for a fach. Possibly because it isn't one. :p

Most reactions

Latest posts