What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud and New iPad

ManuL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife has taken my iPad with her when she left. When I buy a new iPad, she will be able to see everything I put on iCloud. How can I prevent this?

I already changed my password, but I'm not sure if she will be able to see my stuff.

janner43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you had "find my iPad" turned on in iCloud on your original IPad then you can log in to www.icloud.com using your Apple ID & password & remote wipe it. Then carry on & use your Apple ID & iCloud backup to restore to your new iPad.

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My wife has taken my iPad with her when she left. When I buy a new iPad, she will be able to see everything I put on iCloud. How can I prevent this?

I already changed my password, but I'm not sure if she will be able to see my stuff.

You changed your password you should be good to go.

ziffos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Back up to restore from iTunes onto your new iPad - wipe old one using "Find my iPad" - set up a new password for your iTunes account - Done

If you do not have "Find my iPad" on your old ipad then just do parts one and three.

Most reactions

Latest posts