What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps and two ipads

lobsters15

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have bought my wife an Ipad and I have downloaded apps that are on my Ipad to her Ipad. This obviously saves paying for apps twice. She used to use the Facebook app on my Ipad edby entering her password details. I am not on Facebook. However when she now logsin to Facebook on her Ipad the Facebook app on my Ipad opens and I can view her Facebook site which she does not welcome. Can I resolve this problem?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The FB app is free, so you could create her own iTunes account and just use it to load free apps like FB, and keep her FB not visible to you. When updates for the free apps are needed, she should be signed onto her iTunes account. When she uses paid apps from your account and needs to upgrade, then she can sign in under your account.

Or she could just change her FB password and not tell you what it is, lol.

Most reactions

Latest posts