What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCal monthly display of week day 1st changeable on iPad?

MorrisTheCat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My employer provides a schedule of my up coming shifts via Windows Outlook and these appear automatically in my iPad iCal no problem. The week runs Monday to Sunday at least this is how my employer rolls. My work PC displays Monday as day one on Outlooks Calendar and I have changed iCal on my personal MacBook Pro to have Monday as day #1 (extreme left of display running to #7 as Sunday on the extreme right of display).

My iPad though appears locked into having #1 Saturday to #7 Sunday for the Month display in iCal. Surely it can be changed and if so how please anyone?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also, you might want to check out Smart Pad, it allows you to choose between Sunday or Monday. It syncs to your existing calendars just as easily as the Calendar App.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/smartpad-organizer/id396332010?mt=8

image-3461332062.jpg

The Archangel

OP
MorrisTheCat

MorrisTheCat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Excellent info thank you . I did a search on the forum on the subject but bad word choices meant I found nothing. I find it slightly amusing that at the moment my iPad is now set to Barbados for its International setting instead of New Zealand where I reside... Being as this country was founded essentially by Gt Britain, certain systems continue to stick, with example, the week always starting on a Monday.

All I need do is find a way to sync the trusted data being displayed by iCal on my iPad to the version of iCal on my nice new MacBook Pro Retina... ( where at the moment it's absolute rubbish).

Most reactions