What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want an Ipad!!!

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And nobody around here has 1 in stock!! Starting to piss me off!!!!:D

dallasfever

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well i signed up over the phone for them to email me no money down....They emailed me the next saying the wifi version was in. I signed up for a wifi and the 3g one. When i got there they only had the wifi. I had changed my mind and told the lady i ordered 3g "which was not in stock for me yet" but just the just so happen she made a mistake and gave me someone elses 3g! So i hope i didn't send anyone home with a sad face. Also the case is almost impossible to get! Luckily i looked on craigslist and found one for $30 i picked up today. PS Apples stores all have the same policy but don't go by it. Ive had some interesting stories from people who work there. Some stores tell you you cant put your name on the list over the phone, they cant tell you when there getting shipment, make you wait hr in the store, etc...Bad experience for my first apple product, but luckily i ended up with everything i need in less than 24 hrs.

Last edited:

Brad Groux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bradgroux.com
I've been on the store waiting list for a 16GB 3G for 8 days... the wait sucks, big-time.

Put your name on more then one store list... And check out the guy above

Yeah, I should have thought about that before... there are three other stores in the area, I was stupid for not doing it. As far as signing up for a WiFi and then telling them they made a mistake, I'm too afraid of karma. Knowing my luck I'd drop my iPad once I got it opened after doing that, lol.

Krew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
None of the stores around here had them in stock either and the guy at the Apple store told me the best thing to do is just order it online, so I did. I ordered it on 5/7 and yesterday the store status said it was being prepared for shipment so it should be coming soon!

CPMS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I put myself on the store waitlist and got my 64GB 3G in 8 days. I already had my 64GB wifi to tide me over so the 8 days went by fast. You might also look into Best Buy. Just an FYI, I've had this 64GB 3G for over a week now and haven't turned the 3G on yet.

OP
Hivoltage

Hivoltage

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am wanting the 64 GIG 3G Pad. Wish I wasnt a Geek for cool electronics toys!!!

kravdog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I kinda want to trade my 32gb wifi for a 3G verison

I pulled the trigger yesterday and ordered a 32gb 3G... Now I need to get rid of this gently used 32gb wifi and a brand new 16gb wifi...before the wifey starts to notice ihave a collection :D

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for an ipad...not opposed to a gently used one. Would prefer larger memory. I tried PM'ing a few members here but I need 3 posts to do so...so this is my first.
If you have one for sale, text me the info: (with apologies to Sonny, tel. no. removed at users request -Numb)
Thanks; Tim

It isn't a good idea to put your cell number in an open public forum. You should replace it with PM me for number to text to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions