What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I transferred a folder to word but can't access or delete it...

island par

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

Using iTunes on my PC, in File Sharing I clicked on Word and a dragged a folder of documents to the Word App. I can see the folder on iTunes but can't see it on the ipad (in Word).

I have tried to delete the folder in iTunes but could not, I tried dragging it out but "error 0x00000000: the operation completed successfully" come out on my pc and the file is still on my ipad as shown by iTunes.

How do i remove this? It's eating up around 321mb of space.

Thank you in advance for your help.

OP
I

island par

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found it! Sorry for the hassle on this, I was looking for a high tech button or a drag and drop when all I had to do was click on it and press delete...

Sorry caveman here...

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Did you figure out how to get the folerer into Word?

I prefer to use cloud services like DropBox, or even OneDrive (which should come with your Office 365 account), but it should be possible to use iTunes as you tried. If you still need to do this, let me know and I'll see if I can figure it out. I suspect the key is using the More options when choosing Open, but since I don't have any shared files from iTunes I'm not seeing any import options (which is how Pages gets files from iTunes).

Most reactions

Latest posts