What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think my Ipad is comming tomorow on Monday.

Mystro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My new iPad is in Fedex hands and is only 60 miles away. Looks like tomorrow Monday the 12th will be the big day for me. Whooo hoo!!:D

p3iii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So close, but still so far away. Don't expect it to be delivered before March 16th.

brandonhd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look at your tracking, it should say future delivery requested. 3/16

OP
Mystro

Mystro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"I do a lot of business with Fedex and when I see where this package is at, it is always delivered the next day. The service is "standard overnight" so I dont see why this would be different. If I see "on the truck for delivery" tomorrow at 5am. its a done deal. It will be fun to see.

Last edited:

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Both of mine are in Middletown too, but they still show delivery on the 16th, I'm pretty sure that FedEx has a contract with Apple not to deliver them before the 16th, but good luck.

lique831

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever heard of anyone getting an Apple product four days before release. A day or two, yes. If this was a normal package, my iPads would be here tomorrow too considering they're two hours away, but I fully expect to get them on Friday and not a day sooner.

It would be cool if you got lucky though! Let us know!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it comes tomorrow, you could sell it and make some extra cash, lol. There are people who will pay extra just to be first.

xGary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've preordered many things not just from Apple and I have always been told that there are contractual agreements that they cant ship before the release date and I have never gotten anything before said date.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Yes they are supposed to hold the packages and deliver them on the 16th. (16th will be a long day for fedex delivery drivers).

However, with the iPhone 4S people did start receiving them a day or two early and were posting photo's and videos of them online. I'm crossing my fingers that my package slips through the cracks and comes early but it probably won't.

LoveRem36

iPF Noob
Reaction score

What's coming is your iPad cover haha. I got my extension cord first, then several days later I got my iPad
Cover, the red leather one, and on the 18th finally I got my iPad.
So the group comments on here are probably right. They were not being released till the 16th and that was in
The stores.

Most reactions

Latest posts