What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think its here

nooris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope this is not the final version. This is an RC (Release Candidate), which means its in the final stages of beta. There could be a couple of more RC's before the final version is finally released. Sadly still not here :(

OP
T

Taylor263621

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy. I hate this tethered crappp....ok answer me this how many RC versions come out before the final release??? I have a funny feeling tha the final release will be any day now!!!!! hopefully :(

nooris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is not set number of RC's, however they don't typically exceed 7 (but they can).

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
News from this site often doesen't lead anywhere, doesent matter what u search on ex Google, this site pops up on every search.

And when It's official released U will surely find a post In here about It's arrival verry short after It's release.

Or keep an eye on http://www.iclarified.com that have verry up2date new, the news sites are many and iClarified Is just one of them.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts