What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think I'll sit this one out.

earlyadopter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I purchased two iPads early last year. Both were 64 GB, one was 3G and we still absolutely love them and I use mine on average 6 hours a day. I was so inspired by the iPad that I purchased a Mac Mini, Airport Extreme, 2TB Time Machine, Keyboard, MobileMe not to mention iPad accessories and cases. I also became an Apple developer and have an app for sale at the App Store. Fanboy? Maybe...

My thinking has been evolving over the past couple of weeks concerning buying an iPad 2. I think I will sit this one out. Instead I am going to wait for the iPhone 5.

I watched a commercial for the Motorola Atrix smartphone with dock (screen and keyboard) and thought that was a pretty cool concept. I have zero plans to buy Moto but the concept looked sound. I read this article posted in MacWorld and here's the link.

http://www.macworld.com/article/158312/2011/03/iphone_a5.html

In the article the Atrix dock arrangement was mentioned as a future possibility for an A5 powered iPhone 5. Hum, it may come to pass or it may not. It may be produced by a third party who knows but hope springs eternal.

Sent from my iPad 64 GB, WiFi, 3G using iPF soon to be an iPad 2

Most reactions

Latest posts