What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I sold my iPad...

Takenover83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We had some great times. It showed me the light. I miss it already. It spend a whole 3hours on Craigslist before I found it a new home. It seems alot of people like the little guy, and for good reason. I Just could not keep taking the wife's iPhone when I needed to tether when out in the wild. I had to cut the cord so to speak. I do not need a phone or have one, so I am not really incurring any extra fee's by paying for my 3G connection. Texting (google voice) and Social Networking via the data connection is enough for me. I guess if push comes to shove I can VOIP and use a Blue-tooth adapter. So my 3G iPad is on order with Apple.com and should be shipping in a few days. I can't wait to welcome the new member of the family.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're not leaving the cult, right?

(Sorry, but we can't let you leave. You know too much.)

my old Capt in the Army when i was in had a stange sense of humor when it came to our job for we where attched to a Army Spook unit as M.P for we guard them out in the field when they would set up there gear to listen to the other side dureing the cold war years. ..he would do this little joke with the new guys comeing into the unit about doing our job in the military ..he told that they had to do a mind wipe on you so you could not take the info that you learned about the job home with you they will do this before you leave on your annual leave and when you leave the unit ... he would tell that to all the new guys just comeing into the unit and they would stand there looking like is really going to mind wipe us..

we be trying not to laugh out loud when he do that little stunt on people

CPMS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Luckily you didn't sell it because you were planning on getting an HP Slate.....

Sorry....had to throw that in there...

dabears

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad you stayed. I'm keeping mine since I don't have a wife to fight over tethering iPhone.

Most reactions

Latest posts