What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I received my shipping notification!!

nzahr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To Itzdjx
Thanks for such a nice post.......we are all beyond excited and wait has been
Excruciating to say the least......tomorrow will be a happy day!

akracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just received the Email from Apple that my unit is being shipped. Email was dated 04/29/2010 @ 6:57 A.M. Alaska time. Unit is a 64Gb 3G that was ordered on 03/12 @ 10:18 PDT. FedEx isn't showing any tracking data yet.

OP
J

jmkiska

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My FedEx status just changed to "Picked Up MIDDLETOWN, PA" and Estimated delivery: Apr 30, 2010 by 3:00 PM. I knew this morning's tracking info was to good to be true. But tomorrow will be here soon enough.

paul65k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup I got my shipping information this morning as well. Scheduled before 3PM tomorrow (4/30).

I ordered 64GB WiFi + 3G on 3/12 at 6AM PDT

TheMitz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally received my shipping notification email from Apple. When I tracked the shipment on FedEx's website it is saying that it will be delivered today by 3:00PM? Is anyone else seeing this?

I got my shipping notification at 1:52 am the email says. To be delivered by 3:00 pm April 30. Currently, tracking says it is has been picked up in Middletown PA (It's being delivered to DC). Man, this has seemed like a reeeeally long wait - like when you were about 8 and your birthday seemed to take 2 years to arrive, ya know?

Also - I have downloaded about a dozen apps to my iTunes to avoid any download crunch, but what I really need are a killer calendar app that can handle multiple calendars, and a print program. All the print apps I looked into have dismal reviews (I need for PC printers, not Mac). Any suggestions? Also, smartNote seemed like just the ticket for me but then they said their app was removed due to a bug and it would be available again once fixed. Anyone know about that?

dionnfr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Received my shipping information 10 minutes ago. Schedule for delivery by 11:00 am tomorrow 4/30

I ordered a 64gb 3G on 4/17/2010.

swelson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you guys happen to pay extra for shipping? I also orderd on 3/12, but mine is still in a "Prepared for Shipment" status. I did not pay extra for shipping. I am not going to be happy if that thing doesnt arrive tomorrow...
:ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::(
I'M LIKE YOU I AM ON HOLD RIGHT NOW, TO TALK TO APPLE--WAITING FOR 10 MIN SO FAR...I'M NOT GETTING OFF, TILL I TALK TO SOMEONE!!!
BILL IS HIS NAME AND HE SAYS THEY ARE GOING TO BE OVERNIGHT-ED, SAYS THEY ARE IN THE US , AND THE CONFIRMATION SHOULD COME LATER TODAY AND TO NOT WORRY...HE ALSO SAYS THEY ARE SWAMPED WITH THIS TYPE OF INQUIRY,ALSO HE HOPES IT WILL NOT BE LIKE THE WYFI MADEL ..HR SAYS THAT SOME PEOPLE NEVER DID GET A CONFIRMATION THAT IT JUST ARRIVED AT THERE DOORSTEP.
...SO NOT TO FRET SAYS IT WILL BE HERE... I AM ON WEST COAST ,SAN DIEGO...WE SHALL SEE:D:D:D

BassGear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my email for tracking but when I try to track mines it says:

Not Found

No information for the following shipments/FedEx Office orders has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service.

DAYUM!

BassGear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All is good in my world now! It now shows shipping out of "RANCHO CORDOVA, CA", in the Sacramento area, and I'm in the San Francisco bay area. just gotta wait now. :D

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
swelson said:
:ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::ipad-front::(
I'M LIKE YOU I AM ON HOLD RIGHT NOW, TO TALK TO APPLE--WAITING FOR 10 MIN SO FAR...I'M NOT GETTING OFF, TILL I TALK TO SOMEONE!!!
BILL IS HIS NAME AND HE SAYS THEY ARE GOING TO BE OVERNIGHT-ED, SAYS THEY ARE IN THE US , AND THE CONFIRMATION SHOULD COME LATER TODAY AND TO NOT WORRY...HE ALSO SAYS THEY ARE SWAMPED WITH THIS TYPE OF INQUIRY,ALSO HE HOPES IT WILL NOT BE LIKE THE WYFI MADEL ..HR SAYS THAT SOME PEOPLE NEVER DID GET A CONFIRMATION THAT IT JUST ARRIVED AT THERE DOORSTEP.
...SO NOT TO FRET SAYS IT WILL BE HERE... I AM ON WEST COAST ,SAN DIEGO...WE SHALL SEE:D:D:D

I understand your frustration but please do not use caps it is not polite in forums I also donot think it is necessary to give a full blow by blow description of a conversation like you have done. Please keep it simple ok thanks col

Eeyore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine also says shipping from Rancho Cordova, CA. That's just 40 minutes away from where I live! Won't be here until tomorrow though.

All the Best!

dwagner88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered on march 29, mine says prepared for shipment, but my card hasn't been charged yet. I was hoping to get it by Monday, but I really thought that they would have charged my card by now.

akracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My 64Gb 3G was ordered on March 12th at 10:18 PDT. Just received noticed that it was picked up at Rancho Cordova, CA today April 29 at 11:01 PDT; due for delivery in Anchorage, Alaska by 4:30 P.M. April 30th, local time.

york2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is now in Newark, NJ. It was in Middletown, PA this morning (about 15 miles away from me), but I guess it wanted to take a road trip.

Most reactions

Latest posts