What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I really love my ipad 4!!!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi KayKayKay,
I experience the problem, not just in iTunes. And it is most noticeable when you scroll slowly. I saw this on iPad 2 and 4. They both had iOS 6.0.1 installed.
Greg

I must've gotten lucky, because I've not seen shuddering on my iPad 2 or 4. My iPad 2 is still on iOS 5.1.1, and I plan to keep it that way indefinitely. My iPad 4 is on 6.0.1.

If shuddering affected my iPad 4 even on slow scroll, I'd take it back to Apple.

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
buerkletucson said:
Forget eBay and purchase an iPad 4 from Apple and you have nothing to worry about.

Way too expensive at the Apple Store. Then in top of that there is sales wptax,

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
I must've gotten lucky, because I've not seen shuddering on my iPad 2 or 4. My iPad 2 is still on iOS 5.1.1, and I plan to keep it that way indefinitely. My iPad 4 is on 6.0.1.

If shuddering affected my iPad 4 even on slow scroll, I'd take it back to Apple.

I have Verizon 6.0 on my iPhone 4s and no problems there.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

Most reactions