What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I really love my ipad 4!!!

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Fid....

I re-read my post above this morning and it seemed to come off negative towards you.......
Not intended at all....

All I was trying to say is this is just to weird for you to have this happen to 4 consecutive iPads.
Talk about bad luck! If this is an ongoing issue I would think it would of shown here with others experiencing it.

Good luck in finding a solution.......and yes please inform us of the resolution.

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
buerkletucson said:
Fid....

I re-read my post above this morning and it seemed to come off negative towards you.......
Not intended at all....

All I was trying to say is this is just to weird for you to have this happen to 4 consecutive iPads.
Talk about bad luck! If this is an ongoing issue I would think it would of shown here with others experiencing it.

Good luck in finding a solution.......and yes please inform us of the resolution.

Greetings Buerkletucson,
I didn't take it bad at all. Really.
The OP who started this thread noticed this on their iPad and brought it to my attention.
Do you have iOS 6.0.1? A quick example of what I am talking about can be seen by going into the AppStore and searching for something with many hits, such as games for kids. As the results start loading start scrolling. Not too fast, but lift your finger and let the screen slide along. If you hit the bottom, go back up for a few flicks then go again in the opposite direction. On mine, and the ones I looked at yesterday, there is a definite shudder and flash of the offset graphics on the screen. Would you check on yours?
Either way, I Love my iPad 4. I was glad to see that the problem was on other iPads, too, and that mine doesn't have bad video hardware.

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I_luv_Apple said:
Whilst I love my iPad 4 I really adore my daughters mini iPad. If they produce a mini with retina I think I will make the switch.

Too small.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Houdini5150 said:
I like mine a lot.... I have a laptop but this is faster and easier to browse.

I agree. I only pay bills using my desktop computer. That way I can print the receipt. I have not checked me email on my desktop computer in like forever ago.

Last edited:

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I agree. I only pay bills using my desktop computer. That way I can print the receipt. I have not checked me email on my desktop computer in like forever ago.

Sorry for going off topic but your avi is very creepy :eek: :D

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iJamesH said:
Sorry for going off topic but your avi is very creepy :eek: :D

That is the on,y way that I can see if my makeup is on correctly.

kingjust35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WitchOneSalem said:
Too small.

I agree

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Last edited:

kingjust35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love streaming the radio stations and the video podcast

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kingjust35 said:
I love streaming the radio stations and the video podcast

Ido this on my iPhone 4s. Here local radio has either regular talk stations, sports talk stations, or Spanish music, modern country, rock and PBS radio.

Boring.

kingjust35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WitchOneSalem said:
Ido this on my iPhone 4s. Here local radio has either regular talk stations, sports talk stations, or Spanish music, modern country, rock and PBS radio.

Boring.

There is a lot of of good things on the Apple TV

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kingjust35 said:
There is a lot of of good things on the Apple TV

I use ROKU. More channels than on Apple TV.

kingjust35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WitchOneSalem said:
I use ROKU. More channels than on Apple TV.

I will look into that

OP
U

usarmycaptain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zstairlessone said:
Maybe, because they have the issue on record, you can get one that has been verified to not have the problem straight from Apple which I am sure they will engrave/personalize just like your current one.

I don't have mu ipad engraved. I seriously wanted to but since it is unremovable, I hate that to hurt its resale value whenever I upgrade to the next newest and greatest ipad perhaps sometime in the future. Though currently I am very happy with my ipad 4, maybe I will trade it in someday for the ipad 7 or 8 or whatever #. Hehe

Most reactions

Latest posts