What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I-Pad appears Frozen

lebob2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am pretty new at this but here is what has happened -- For some reason, I lost my connection to mywireless network so I had to call my cable operator to retrieve my newtwork password. When I prepared to enter it into the window on my ipad, the window had disappeared and the I-pad appears to be frozen on the last page I was reading (NY Times) I have tried turning it on and off, putting it in sleep mode, etc, but it is still frozen. Any suggestions about how to unfreeze the I-Pad and put in my Wireless Network password and move on with my session????
I sure would appreciate any suggestions.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hold in the lock button and the home (round with square in middle) button for about 10 seconds. hopefully the screen should turn black then you will see the Apple logo. Let me know if that works.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad you found that old posting and glad, too, that it worked. Don't hesitate to post any questions that you might have either, if you can't find a solution by searching. The Forum is world-wide, so there's someone online 24/7.

Tim
Scotland

tooba

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:(

hi my ipad is not opening..... actually my younger brother has entered a wrong password over n over of times n now my ipad says "ipad is disabled. connect to itunes" and when i connect it to my mac book pro it says "itunes could not connect to the ipad "imt"s" because it is locked with a passcode. you must enter your passcode on the ipad before it can be used with itunes" im really helpless now :( coz it says connect to itunes n whn i do it doesnt work out

kingpin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hold in the lock button and the home (round with square in middle) button for about 10 seconds. hopefully the screen should turn black then you will see the Apple logo. Let me know if that works.

Thank you very much for this solution as i had the same problem and this sorted it out. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts