What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I PAD 2 Lust

Rebeccah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I love computers and gadgets. I'm an RN, used to work in a critical care unit, lots of cool gadgets there. I just got a new PC, need it for work, wireless printer and router, then had to have the I PAD 2. This week-end is computer week-end for me. I need to set everything up. I haven't set a computer up in 9 years (that's how old my present computer is). I've gotten spoiled with IT at work so it could be very frustrating.

Aside from loving my gadgets, I love my 150 gallon salt water reef tank and my outside garden. These things keep me and my husband busy. I'm looking forward to interesting information and ideas here.

Rebeccah

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Welcome, from Cali! I have a 125 gallon tank.:)

This is my neighbours hobby, but I have learned a lot, and look after it when he goes on holiday. Wow what a complicated hobby it is, but fun. I have more photos, this one is at the very start, when we had just started adding the live rock. Tank is 650 litres. Huge :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Attachments

• image-996097401.png
    image-996097401.png
    656.8 KB · Views: 207

Most reactions

Latest posts