What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All things I Pad

Miked52

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just joined the forums site. I bought the first version of I pad, and without anyone else in my circle having one, loved it from day one. I had always been affiliated with another operating system and had no idea any other options were available. Once I got the I Pad and learned of other systems, I was hooked and made the change to I pad and a mackbook pro. I am a 63 year old man, and we did not have computers or pads even in my college days.
So everything I learned, I learned the "hard" way of trial and error and with the help of the internet.
I use my I pad daily, which is now an I Pad air 2. I take it everywhere I go. I can not even begin to think of work and play without it. And yep, I plan on purchasing the I pad pro..... a bigger machine....(the old gray mare can not see as good as he used to)
I hope I am doing everything right on the site as far as rules and regulations, and will learn.
I am just a 63 year old grandpa that enjoys "all things I pad." When they say it can't.....I look for the "oh yeah It can."
Up until I found this site, there were few places to discuss the IOS or I pad without much negative thoughts. I hope this site is different and good information can be discussed so I can learn more about my "grandpa I Pad" and the I pad pro.
Hope to talk with many of you.....Have a great day
Mike

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums, Mike! We'll do our best to help with any questions or problems you may have.

Most reactions