What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i os dev

HedgeHogLuvva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sanfordgslack said:
I am new to the ios platform and was wondering where I could get good education at a low price? Thanks

Have you looked at ibooks?

Search ios, pulls up some books, some free, some paid, most expensive is £19.99 i believe

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Have a look in our development section. The threads in there have some good information. In particular look out for the free courses in iTunesU, and often overlooked feature of iTunes! The development section is here iPad Development - Apple iPad Forum

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To follow up what Leigh said...

If you feel like learning how to develop your own apps you can do so for free. Go to iTunes on your iPad, click on 'iTunesU' at the bottom right hand side, select 'Universities and Colleges', then scroll to Stanford. Scroll right through the courses and you'll find a 25 lectures course on programming iPad apps. It's free and, by the end of the course, you'll be able to program some simple apps yourself. It's a great resource from one of the best Universities in the world.

Most reactions